Join now

Looking for a job in Lebanon (Beirut)

Views

Hi everyone,

I just came back from Lebanon and I am in love with this country. I currently live and work in Berlin/ Germany, but I decided to move to Lebanon in the next months. Therefore, I am looking for a job there as a new professional challenge and I would appreciate your help.

I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Economics and Tourism. I worked in a travel agency for 5 years and since 2 years I am working as a Senior Travel Consultant for a tour operator. I am responsible for the customer advisory service, sales, organization of inidvidual trips as well as the conception and booking of all required services. I also have experiences in creating a homepage, development of a corporate identity and my field of responsibility has been extended through my contact with business partners and business clients. As a result of my touristic occupations, I have valuable experience in dealing with national and international guests.

I speak German and English fluently and I am elementary in French, Spanish and Italian. I would love to learn Arabic when I am living in Lebanon.

The job I am looking for doesn't have to be in the field of tourism and I am open to different job opportunities.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you so much in advance.

Cindy

Beirut Forum