Join now

Looking for a job in Lebanon (Beirut)

Views

Hi everyone,

I just came back from Lebanon and I am in love with this country. I currently live and work in Berlin/ Germany, but I decided to move to Lebanon in the next months. Therefore, I am looking for a job there as a new professional challenge and I would appreciate your help.

I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Economics and Tourism. I worked in a travel agency for 5 years and since 2 years I am working as a Senior Travel Consultant for a tour operator. I am responsible for the customer advisory service, sales, organization of inidvidual trips as well as the conception and booking of all required services. I also have experiences in creating a homepage, development of a corporate identity and my field of responsibility has been extended through my contact with business partners and business clients. As a result of my touristic occupations, I have valuable experience in dealing with national and international guests.

I speak German and English fluently and I am elementary in French, Spanish and Italian. I would love to learn Arabic when I am living in Lebanon.

The job I am looking for doesn't have to be in the field of tourism and I am open to different job opportunities.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you so much in advance.

Cindy

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Beirut Forum