MEXICO IS MOVING TO DARAJ El FAN! -Gemyzeh June 10 (Beirut)
MEXICO IS MOVING TO DARAJ El FAN!
The Rotaract Club of Beirut, with the support of the Mexican Embassy, is organizing a Mexican night on June 10, Protected content Daraj el Fan, Gemmayze from 7:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. This event aims at introducing the various sides of the fascinating Mexican culture. It is mainly sponsored by COPAS Restaurant and promoted by Light FM Radio.
COME AND LIVE WITH US THIS WONDERFUL MEXICAN EXPERIENCE! FREE ENTRANCE!
The Mexican night is divided into 2 parts:
I- Cultural Activities: (from 7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.)
- Visit an exhibition of beautiful pictures of the most famous cities and sites in Mexico.
- Enjoy live cooking demonstrations and food tasting.
- Listen to nice Mexican and Latin music (P.S. We will be broadcasting La Hora Latina of Light FM Radio from 8pm till 9pm).
II- Mexican Party (from 9:00 p.m. until 11:00 pm)
Enjoy great Mexican dance shows:
- Mariachi performance from 9 p.m. till 9:30 p.m.
- Bailando group from 9:35 p.m. till 9:50 p.m.
- Mariachi performance from 9:55 p.m. till 10:20 p.m.
- Dancers from Nameless Academy brought to you by Copas from 10:25 p.m. till 10:45 p.m.
- Piñata party from 10:50 p.m. till 11:10 p.m.
- Food tasting (quesadillas, nachos…) and free tequila shots
During the event:
You will be able to watch videos of Mexico and take pictures with sombreros and persons wearing Mexican traditional costumes.
1- Mexican music will be played in many pubs (we will send you the list of these pubs soon)
2- A similar event will be organized in Mexico by a Mexican Rotaract Club in order to introduce the Lebanese culture and Lebanon!
<<This event is organized by Rotaract Club of Beirut>>
About the Rotaract Club of Beirut:
The Rotaract Club of Beirut is one of the 17 Rotaract clubs of Lebanon. It is a Rotary-sponsored service club for young men and women ages 18 to Protected content is a non political, non religious, nonprofit and world's first service club organization). Rotaract efforts begin at the local, grassroots level, with members addressing their communities’ social needs while promoting international understanding and peace through a framework of friendship and service.