Join now

plan for tomorrow's movie and drinks evening (Beirut)

Dear Movie Lovers, for those who signed up for the event, and/ or indicated their interest to me directly, I booked 34 seats for the group . (two rows) at the Cinema City Beirut Souks for The prophet tomorrow evening., The booking is under Najwa's group , and has the booking reference numbers Protected content 278. Please give the person at the ticket counter this reference number when you go to buy your tickets. The movie starts at 8:15 but tickets have to be bought before 7: Protected content max otherwise they get cancelled.
Randa El Debs ( Protected content ) will be handling this event since I will had to travel all of a sudden.
I also booked for Protected content at the Revolver Pub in Argentine Street (behind Uruguay street in Samir Kassir square), for the after movie drinks. Tell them you are from Najwa's group so he seats you all on the same table/ corner for billing purposes since he will give us 20% discount on the final bill and free shots. The man I booked with is called Rami, just in case you encounter any problems with the booking or discount issue. .

Enjoy the evening and see you in two weeks.

Najwa

Beirut Forum

Our Global Partners