Join now

Room available in Achrafieh Beirut

Starting August 1st, Protected content

A fully furnished bedroom (king size bed, huge closet, two nightstands, and dresser) is available in a nice two-bedroom apartment in Ashrafieh – close to Fassouh area.

The available room has its own separate balcony with a complete mountain view. (You can check the pictures of the room on this link Protected content and the rest of apartment on Protected content .

The apartment is on the fourth floor with an elevator. It consists of a large L- shape living and dining rooms together, small kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms, and two balconies.

The apartment is FULLY furnished with brand-new custom-made nice furniture (living room, Big LCD TV, surround system, fridge, washer, microwave, and all kitchen-related stuff…)

The place is on a very clam street that is about 10 min walking distance from utilities (Spinneys, wooden bakery, dry cleaner, etc.) and about 12 to 15 min walk to Sassine Square and ABC shopping mall.

Price is $750 per month including ALL bills (electricity, satellite, water, and internet).

I am looking to share my place with a responsible mature person. I am professional and university teacher.

If interested, send a private message to my inbox with information about yourself or contact me on Protected content or Protected content

Cheers,
K.

Beirut Forum