Join now

Two Rooms in a Lovely Apartment in Furn El Chebbak (Beirut)

Chefs and pianists welcome!
I am looking for two roommates to join me in an apartment on the fifth floor of a Protected content building. The place has lovely mountain views and has just been renovated. It is thoughtfully furnished and decorated and fully equipped. There is an espresso machine, a dishwasher, and a piano! It is within walking distance of Badaro (lots of restaurants and bars), and the French Embassy is a still-walkable bit further away. The area is residential and conveniently removed from the worst of Beirut's traffic.
Two rooms in the three-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom apartment will be available beginning 17 August for a minimum of six months.
The bigger room has a private balcony with mountain views, and the smaller room has access to the large balcony shared with the dining and living rooms.
You would be living with me! I volunteer full-time in a legal-aid NGO and am occasionally an acceptable housemate. I'd like to become friends with my housemates while we carry on with our separate lives. People of diverse backgrounds and genders are welcome.
No smoking (inside) or pets.
The large room is $630 per month not including utilities with the understanding that the third, medium-sized bedroom would be rented to a third housemate.
The other room is $580 per month not including utilities.
There is plenty of space for couples in either room!
Alternatively, I would be willing to rent the bigger room to an individual or couple for $1,050 not including utilities and keep the third room as a shared office or guest bedroom.
If you are interested, please contact me with a bit about yourself and your plans in Beirut! And if you have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to ask!

Beirut Forum