We are looking for a software developer to join our team that brings new technologies to market in highly complicated, ambiguous, fast pace business environments.
You’ll assist in the design, construction and enhancement of various software products.
In addition, you’ll participate in technology development activities for our custom and package products.
Qualified candidates must possess a college degree with a preferred major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical/IT degree.
A strong understanding with Object Oriented and Web development (especially CS3 and HTML5) is absolutely required. Having experience within JAVA, PHP and MySQL is preferred. Knowledge in Struts, Spring and Ibtais technologies is a plus.
Our selected individual must be a team player, be self-motivated, and have excellent verbal communication skills. In addition, the ability to manage projects and work within a team environment will be critical to being successful in this role.
Company: CSS Providers SAL
Job Vacancy: Developer
Type Of Job: Full Timer
• JAVA, PHP, SQL, HTML5, CS3
• Proven experience with web portal development
• Solid understanding of database design and XML
• BS degree in Computer Science
• Ability to work in flexible methodologies
• Experience with mobile application development
• Experience with GIS
• Experience with Test-Driven Development
• Experience with continuous integration
• Self-starter who is able to take initiatives and develop the proper course of action
• Excellent English communications skills, verbal and written
• Willingness to work hard, including occasional nights and weekends when circumstances dictate
• Eagerness to learn, develop yourself and expand your horizons
• Exceptional organizational skills and proven attention to detail
Send your CV’s to Protected content