Join now

YEB 2011 (Beirut)

First Arab-International Forum of Young Entrepreneurs & Business Persons

IMPORTANT: Deadline for registration Protected content is September 10th. If you haven't registered yet please log on website : Protected content

When
From 30th Sep Protected content 08:00
To 1st Oct Protected content 13:00
Where
Phoenicia Intercontinental Hotel
Beirut, Beyrouth (Lebanon)
View Map
Host
L.I.B.A.N.
Cost
Registration Fees: usd150 covering Conference, Coffee Breaks, Lunch, Gala Dinner
Website
Protected content

Description

Welcome to YEB Protected content

Dear Friends,
L.I.B.A.N. are very pleased to announce that the First Arab International Forum for Young Entrepreneurs and Business Persons, YEB Protected content , is taking place in Beirut, Lebanon from September 30th till October 1st Protected content .

Exciting speed Networking as well as Business to Business sessions will take place, while participants will attend key-note speakers in an interactive way on issues such as the role of the Young Entrepreneurs in the socio-Economic development of their countries, Corporate Social responsibility, as well as the World Bank Program for Young Entrepreneurs.
There will also be session on "Doing Business" in Lebanon, followed by "Session Sharing Stories" & Best Practices.
Last but not least, we are organizing the 4th MAME YE Meeting which will gather Young Entrepreneurs Associations from Middle East, Europe and Africa.

To Register and for more info : Protected content

Looking forward to welcome you in Beirut,
Robert Jreissati
President
L.I.B.A.N - The Lebanese International Businessmen Associations' Network

Posted by Robert Jreissati as a Business event.

Beirut Forum

Our Global Partners