French Customer Support - Belfast - TTEC
TTEC (Formerly TTEC) has an excellent opportunity for you to work on behalf of our client, an innovative international company focused on developing and growing a portfolio of consumable lifestyle products. We are looking for customer service superstars who will ensure the customers’ personal experience remains at the heart of everything they do.
What would I be doing?
As a Brand Ambassador, you will be the first point of contact for both our business and consumer customer base, responding to multichannel queries. We strive on offering the very best levels of customer service and believe in "what we say and how we say it" leaves a lasting impression with our customers. Therefore we will provide you with all the necessary tools, training and confidence needed to do a great job. Tasks include-
• Protected content business and consumers via inbound calls, emails and live chat queries.
• Protected content product queries and fielding questions regarding online accounts and customer orders
• Protected content handling and resolution
• Protected content in-depth product knowledge of our range and legislation around the products.
• Protected content and engaging consumer questions that come through Social Media
• Protected content the best consumer experience possible is provided
• Protected content drive sales activity where appropriate and conducting customer surveys
What we offer :
• Protected content annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Protected content relocation package to assist you in moving to Belfast (Including flight assistance and 7 nights hotel accommodation).
• Protected content paid training on the latest technology
• Protected content Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Protected content Pension and Life assurance
• Protected content
• Protected content leave days, increasing with service
• Protected content for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
We are looking for...
We are looking for dynamic, resilient candidates, with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills. To succeed in this role you must be a confident and enthusiastic individual who will strive to go that extra mile for our customers. We especially value candidates with :
• Protected content in French and English
• Protected content customer service experience, especially those with call centre experience.
• Protected content ability to build relationships.
• Protected content of working and collaborating with internal departments.
• Protected content Media experience is a benefit.
• Protected content ability to multitask.