Join now

American Finally Moving to Serbia (Belgrade)

Hello folks nice to meet everyone,

I expect I will be living somewhere in Belgrade area by the end of September

I am an aawrd winning leather and jewelry designer and as well oddly enough am admin of an international singles site owned by a stock exchange investment Corporation in London.

My last international experience was living in my home on island Hvar off the Croatian coastand had my design studio in same designer section as Hilfigers etc. Sadly doe to insane laws to enter EU Hravatska Govt screwed non EU residents and changed residence laws from 12 month to the insane EU 6 months and added a 100,000 euro investment law for many of us to keep our small businesses which as you can imagine few years ago was $155,000 I did not have, subsequently I lost everything forced to return to the states quite broke, lol

My girlfriend however is Serbian so the reason for the move is not so much business but for us to move our relationship further.

Anka is quiet girl was DJ at radio station in Serbia and not very experienced in international relations like many of us and is unable to answer many questions I have so I am now Albatross member since many of you may be able to answer questions for me and I look`forward to making new friends there.

The site I run will hold gatherings for singles in many European cities beginning in fall, so I have things to offer the group myself, maybe some fun.

My big questions are I have dogs which for me is not optional
they are my kids so they must come and maybe some of you can explain attitudes about renting with pets

I am buying an inexpenive holiday home in Bulgaria so if it comes to issues in Serbia we will initially land there. Home financing in Belgrade seem impossible and I have fond zero owner financed places like here and other countries, not helpful for me at the moment.

So anyways nice to meet everyone......I run`cupidbay.com a 100% verified membership site which has members from Protected content but we are shrinking the scope to Europe this year you are welcome to join its free for now anyways

Nice to meet everyone I look forward to meeting many of you

Tim

Belgrade Forum

Our Global Partners