Join now

Anyone interested in forming Belgrade Family Group

Dear all,

I have only recently joined InterNations and I'm happy to see that Belgrade has an active expat scene.
I'm a Serbian expat in Beijing for 7 years now. However, I will be moving back to Serbia with my husband and 14-month-old baby boy at the end of July. For the last 2 years I've been a member of an amazing online expat community called Beijing Mamas. I've made great friends, formed baby groups, organized play dates for my little one, found many interesting activities for him and myself throughout my pregnancy and later on during his first year. I will miss all this so much once we leave Beijing.
I would love to be able to offer him similar surroundings once we return to Serbia.
I'm know there's not nearly as many expats in Belgrade as here in Beijing but I was wondering if there are any other moms or dads interested in forming kind of a family group in Belgrade.
We could share info on activities available in Belgrade, family friendly places, pregnancy and parenting resources or maybe even organize gatherings for our little ones so that moms/dads can chat while kids play together... or anything else you think might be fun for both parents and children.
I'll be happy to organize some activities myself once we're back in Serbia.
Wow... this is a long post:) thanks for reading it
Hope to hear back from Belgrade parents.

BR,

Olivera

Belgrade Forum

Our Global Partners