Books for Understanding (Belgrade)
Below a list of books I've found useful when trying to understand my experiences living and working in Serbia ;) :
* The Serbs. Tim Judah.
* Black Lamb and Grey Falcon: A Journey Through Yugoslavia. Rebecca West.
* The Balkans Protected content Nationalism, War and the Great Powers. Misha Glenny.
* From Da to Yes: Understanding the East Europeans. Yale Richmond.
* Cafe Europa: Life After Communism. Slavenka Drakulic.
* Serbian An Essential Grammar. Lila Hammond.
What about you?
Any recommendations for further reading?