Join now

Center - new 1 bedroom furnish. flat with garage (Belgrade)

Hi guys and gals,

I just finished furnished my brand new flat (with garage parking) in central Belgrade so if anyone is interested in renting, here is the description (with pics of the flat and my contact info) below.

Cheers

Vlada

1 Bedroom 59 sq.m. Apartment to Let in Baba Visnjina street

Direct from owner

Key features

Beautifully presented one bedroom flat with one bathroom and balcony
Situated in a enviable location in a quiet street in the heart of the city
Fully-furnished rooms with modern open-plan kitchen
Includes a 20 sq. m. parking place in elevator-served garage

Full description

LONG LET. A bright one bedroom, third floor apartment boasting wooden flooring throughout and superb location in the center of Vracar, offering a stylish, urban living space.

Property located in a brand new development in Baba Visnjina street boasts a superb upmarket location surrounded by a wealth of shops, trendy bars and restaurants.

Set close to Belgrade's Kalenic vibrant open-air market and between two of Belgrade's most distinguished streets - Krunska and Njegoseva.

This stunning property in an elevator-served building has a lovely interior decor with contemporary furnishing throughout, a comfortable open plan kitchen with built in energy efficient appliances. The bedroom is a great size with built in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes.

The spacious living room, which contains a state-of-the-art 47'' Full HD LED TV, also opens out to a private balcony.

An elegant combination of style and comfort, the 59 sq. m. modern flat has high ceilings, giving it a more spacious feeling. The flat also benefits from having its own fully programmable heating system, as well as two Fujitsu inverter air conditioning units.

Bathroom fitted with high-quality Huppe shower enclosure and a brand-new combined washer/dryer machine.

Includes a large-sized 20 sq. m. parking place in the building, in an elevator-served garage

Located in building served by Serbia's leading SBB cable/internet/telephone provider

Offering price: Euro600 per month, including garage spot

View apartment photographs at: Protected content

Street location on Google maps: Protected content

Email contact: Protected content

Belgrade Forum