Join now

Dao Yoga and Wudang Tai Ji chuan in Belgrade

Views

Dear All,

Begin your journey of self discovery

My name is Baohua but all my Western friends in Asia call me Sanya, and I am Dao yoga and Wudang Tai chi chuan teacher.
I am an American Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher and China Wudang Kung Fu Academy Certified Tai ji chuan and Qi gong instructor.

I has studied Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa,,Kundalini and Dao Yin yoga methods.
I has also studied and trained in Tai Chi (Taiji Quan) and Qigong under respected masters at one of the most respectable Taoist school on Mt. Wudang
From Protected content started teaching Hatha and Dao Yoga and Wudang Tai JI in my studio in Beijing and Shanghai. In addition to my group and private classes, I provides corporate instruction, retreats and workshops in HK, Taiwan,Singapur and Thailand.

Whether you are looking to develop your spiritual wellbeing or body toning, I invited you to come and try my class.
Dao yoga or Wudang Tai Ji can help you reconnect with your energy, bring every cell and muscle back to life and lift your heart! A yoga class gives you time to be with yourself every week — observing, learning something new, feeling your body get stronger, squeezing out tense muscles, calming down... and experiencing the simplicity and relief of just being the "essential you" for an hour and a half.

If you have never experienced Dao yoga or Wudang Tai Ji I invite you to try it. My classes are small and you get personal attention. It's a no-pressure and deep relax environment. I hope that my Dao yoga or Wudang Taiji classes help bring your body, mind and heart closer together.

You need to bring just towel, wear comfortable clothing and show up!

I have open day class every Saturday ;
Dao yoga from 11:30 AM-13:00 PM
Wudang Tai Ji from 13:00PM-14:00PM

I am also available for private classes.
Please contact me to discuss the scheduling and instruction to best suit your needs.
I also teach corporate classes.
Please contact me if you’re interested in adding yoga classes within your company.

Additional questions? Please contact me!

My facebook profile is sanyawudang and there you will discover more about me :)

My Dao yoga and Tai ji classes are held at Fitnes klub FUNFIT
Kralja Milana br. Protected content . from Terazije McDonald's)
Phone:011/ Protected content

Thank you for reading such a long post.

Wish you all the best,

Sanya

Belgrade Forum

Our Global Partners