Join now

Looking for jobs in Belgrade

Hi All,

My name is Devan Pillay and I am a South African citizen. I am looking for work in Belgrade. English is my native language. Afrikaans is my 2nd language and I have done an A1 German language course as well. My Serbian isn't good "yet" as I haven't had much time to learn the language.

I have collective work experience of 5 years in the petrochemical, electronics and service industry. I have a National Diploma: Electrical Engineering (L/C) : Process Instrumentation qualification as well as I am a Trade Tested Artisan - Instrument Mechanician. I have also completed 4 modules towards my Bachelor of Technology degree in the same field.

I am not picky as to what industry I can find a job in and it doesn't have to be career related. I have had Protected content exposure to computers both hardware & software and I have worked with various software packages (programming, control system & design packages). I wouldn't mind pursuing a career into the I.T field if required.

If anyone can advise, assist or recommend companies that are hiring English speakers who fit my profile or companies that I can email my CV, I would greatly appreciate it.

P.S My National Diploma has been recognized by the BM.W_F in Austria (please see attached document).

Thank you all in advance and best wishes for the New Year.

Devan Pillay