Join now

Looking for jobs in Belgrade

Hi All,

My name is Devan Pillay and I am a South African citizen. I am looking for work in Belgrade. English is my native language. Afrikaans is my 2nd language and I have done an A1 German language course as well. My Serbian isn't good "yet" as I haven't had much time to learn the language.

I have collective work experience of 5 years in the petrochemical, electronics and service industry. I have a National Diploma: Electrical Engineering (L/C) : Process Instrumentation qualification as well as I am a Trade Tested Artisan - Instrument Mechanician. I have also completed 4 modules towards my Bachelor of Technology degree in the same field.

I am not picky as to what industry I can find a job in and it doesn't have to be career related. I have had Protected content exposure to computers both hardware & software and I have worked with various software packages (programming, control system & design packages). I wouldn't mind pursuing a career into the I.T field if required.

If anyone can advise, assist or recommend companies that are hiring English speakers who fit my profile or companies that I can email my CV, I would greatly appreciate it.

P.S My National Diploma has been recognized by the BM.W_F in Austria (please see attached document).

Thank you all in advance and best wishes for the New Year.

Regards
Devan Pillay

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Belgrade Forum