Join now

Looking for opportunities in project management (Belgrade)

Hello everyone,

I have recently joined this network and I am interested in both professional and social networking. I am currently looking for new business opportunities preferably in the area of project management.

I have extensive experience in this field obtained through working on several EU funded technical Assistance and Twinning projects in Serbia since Protected content date. I have significant experience in working in the international environment and project management area. My professional background includes knowledge about EU rules, procedures, practices and legal requirements for candidate countries, as well as the structure and functioning of Serbian public administration sector. Excellent drafting skills, also feel comfortable in writing press releases and information for media. I am familiar with project management finance, as well as time and resource management in order to complete a project in a timely manner. Very knowledgeable and experienced in organization of public events.

In addition, I am highly independent and also mindful of cultural differences and open to working both in a team as well as individually.

Have a proven track record in delivering results in complex projects and multicultural environment involving many stakeholders.

Skills and specialties:
- Excellent knowledge of project management in the EU funded projects
- Translation and interpretation from English to Serbian and vice versa
- Highly developed organization and communication skills
- Strong social skills and understanding needs of others
- Very flexible and adaptable to different business environments

If anyone should be interested in cooperation with me, please contact me on tamara. Protected content or view my Linked in profile for more information about my experience Protected content

Cheers, and have a nice day!