Position open : Business Developer
Mission : The main mission of Business Developer inside of DTEK Consulting is to initiate the sales cycle of the customers company by qualifying potential opportunities on the phone.
The Business Developer will proactively make outbound phone calls based on listing provided by DTEK Consulting or by the customer.
The employee will be responsible to contact and target potential prospects for DTEK customers by prospecting IT divisions through the phone and per mail.
The business Developer will dedicated time to prepare is call by finding any important information on the web before to start his conversation.
The Business Developer will directly report to the sales manager with a bottom line to the direction of the company. The manager will provide adapted monthly or quaterly target and provide adapted materials to be successful in the mission.
Additional bonus will be paid in case of over achievement.
Key Responsabilities :
• Generate qualified opportunities for DTEK Consulting customers
• Fix an appointement with the contact on the phone for follow up.
• Keep information up to date in folders or CRM.
• Generate clear report based on the activity done.
• Maintain effective relationship with prospects in order to win long term opportunities
• Give feedback on the database quality and participate to her improvement
• Building organizational overview of the prospect when it is needed
Requirement, Qualification and Characteristics:
• A successful background in Inside Sales, Business Generation, telemarketing or cold calling in a B to B environment is an advantage.
• Revelant experience in a high tech industry, preferably in IT.
• Strong understanding of the sales cycle, in order to qualify or disqualify an opportunity quickly.
• Proven experience using phone and email as a main mode of communication.
• Highly Motivated, result oriented person with strong self motivation.
• Ability to understand complex technology and get the message on the phone quickly.
• Need to possess exellent telephone and commercial skills
• Enjoy to work in a team but also self starter, loyal, discrete, and able to take initiative.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Having a willingness to be coached and at all time maintain open communication
• Be dedicating to meet his target.
The open position is in Belgrade, Serbia.
Documents required to apply:
CV in English + motivation letter