Join now

Providing Serbian market analysis and advice (Belgrade)

Hello everyone,

After having worked on numerous internationally funded projects targeted to aiding Serbia on its way to the EU accession, and having gained significant knowledge about the nature of the types of available funding from the multilateral organizations (EC, UN, World Bank, USAID, various IFIs, etc.) I offer to help you position your company on the Serbian market or facilitate your operation in Serbia.
Serbia is a country in transition with many diverse economic factors at play, but also many unexplored possibilities for funding.
If you are looking to skip the tiring 'analysis from afar', and get first-hand experience all at one place and from one person, feel free to get in contact with me.
I can also provide you with the information about registering your subsidiary or branch in Serbia, offer translation and interpretation services of relevant documents, and give you a thorough overview of possible competition.
I am fluent in English and Spanish in addition to my native Serbian.
I also possess a wide network of contacts, both local and international to help you get in touch with the right persons.

I look forward to helping you help yourself and grow your business!

You can contact me directly at the email addresses Protected content or Protected content

Have a nice day

Belgrade Forum