Join now

retail in Serbia (Belgrade)

Hi,
I live in Milan and I'll return in Belgrade from 25.04 to 5.05: is my sixth time in about one year :-) I'll come first for holiday, but I'm only try to do something about retail... I'm a self employed with VAT, and in Italy I work in the following areas:

- monitoring of the real estate market in the city center of major provincial capitals from north to south of Italy (including the islands);
- analysis of commercial facilities (shopping centers and retail parks) and extra-urban primary roads in the italian cities;
- launch and manage the negotiation of the lease, the rent of a business or buying real estate or with the marketing companies, with full assistance untill the conclusion of the negotiations;
- franchise consultant, assessing potential candidates and matching with franchise companies.

Last times I've analysed Belgrade bigger shopping malls (Usce, Delta City and Stadion) and I think that Serbia for an italian brand is enought to open in Belgrade (Kneza Mihaila + malls) and in Novi Sad (Zmaj Jovina). But most of our brands don't consider Serbia a market for direct opening, but only in franchising with serbian partners that I should find. At the moment I've found some brands interest to open in Belgrade and I have their company profiles in english. If somebody have some contacts with people that could be interest, please write me an email: Protected content .

THANKS

Belgrade Forum

Our Global Partners