Join now

Starting over in Belgrade?

Views

Hey all,

I'm looking for new friends and experiences here in Belgrade, a city I've lived in for a few years now. I was previously engaged to a Serbian guy but that relationship ended abruptly a few weeks ago, and now I find myself looking to meet new people.

My professional life is super busy as I run a new media startup that's gotten a lot of international attention ( Protected content ), but the bumps in the road in my personal life have slowed me down somewhat and made it more difficult for me to take some of the incredible opportunities I've recently been offered... I guess I need encouragement in that department as well.

I do love this city and don't want to leave, but as a foreigner and as someone who was super preoccupied with work before the end of the relationship, I'm realizing that I actually don't have nearly enough friends who aren't also his friends (he's lived here his entire life).

I'm definitely not looking to date right now, but do need a few good friends of any nationality here in Belgrade.

Many kind thanks,

Lily

Belgrade Forum

Our Global Partners