Join now

ACA and AGBC Berlin Stammtisch -- meet and greet

I have special news for all of you in Berlin and Brandenburg. ACA, Protected content , and AGBC Berlin e.V. (permanently charitable), Protected content , have relaunched their Stammtisch (“meet and great”) with a new location and different approach.
In reaction to our discussions with the board and AGBC members during the annual general assembly, I have decided to change and enhance the structure and location of the “Stammtisch (meet and greet)”. First of all, the location will now change to the Piano Bar on Los Angeles Square in the Steigenberger Hotel. The event is a casual / informal meeting allowing possibilities for members and potential members to have a drink and a chat together.
Next to that and especially for the American newcomers to Berlin, AGBC Berlin would like to be available on every last Monday of a month, as a part of the Stammtisch, having a special member present to answer questions in their areas of expertise. Eligible newcomers will only be American citizens signing up for membership.
Next Stammtisch Monday, Britta Rathey, Protected content , will be answering questions about renting and/or buying apartments in Berlin. The Mondays afterwards will be reserved for other AGBC Berlin members for Q&A.
What could you talk about on a professional level? AGBC is not intending that you get free consultation but just an orientation in order to determine whether or not a professional needs to be hired or not. It is about answering questions from members signing up and current members, which may bring benefits and new clients to your business, new and interesting AGBC members, or just give you a sense of feeling of being helpful to the community. Of course, the board is crossing its fingers that you get the assignment. Please let me know if you are interested in participating.
What could you talk about on a professional level? AGBC is not intending that you give free consultation but just an orientation in order to determine whether or not a professional needs to be hired. It is about answering questions from members signing up for membership and current members, which may bring benefits and new clients to your business, new and interesting AGBC members, or just give you a sense of feeling of being helpful to the community. You are to receive at least such a reward that you enabled the charity of AGBC Berlin e.V. to help. Please let me know if you are interested in participating.
You are not a member of either or organization? Then it’s about time to join! You can do so at the Stammtisch – for both organizations.
Looking forward to see you again at the next Stammtisch,
Cheerios (American version of British Cheers)
Alexander
Vice President of AGBC Berlin e.V. (permanently charitable) and Country Contact Berlin, Germany for ACA

Protected content

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners