Join now

Artist Visa - working in EU (Berlin)

Got my 2 year artist visa today - but now there is another challenge. I am a performer but the visa provides only for living and working in Germany. Before I work up more lawyer fees - I have heard there are special permissions you can get. . anyone know anything about living in Germany and working in the EU. I mean. . I'm a peformer. I have to tour. . .

Berlin Forum