Join now

Be part of an international study at TU Berlin

Views

Hello InterNationals,

on behalf of the Chair of Technology and Innovation Management (TIM) at Technische Universität (TU) Berlin I would like to ask for your contribution in the international GLOBE study, first conceived Protected content Robert J. House of the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania. (You can find information about GLOBE in the links at the end of my article).

I am looking for 10 to 15 expats from the following countries living for less than 6 years in Berlin to conduct personal interviews on the subject of creativity and innovation. The countries are: Albania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia.

The study is concerned with the professional experiences of expats from Eastern Europe in Germany, and specifically, if and how your cultural background affects your creative and innovative mind.

In this regard „creativity“ may mean the development of new products or technologies as well as services, processes or ideas in any given business environment.

Also „innovation“ here includes the implementation or the use of new products or technologies as well as services, processes or ideas in any given business environment.
If you are from one of the abovementioned countries and you have time in June or July for an interview of 30 to 60 min, please contact me for further information at:
Protected content

We will also gladly offer an allowance of 20€ for each participant. The interviews can be conducted in German or English.
Thank you for your kind consideration!
Yours sincerely,

Mina Dohmen

Info about GLOBE:

Protected content

Protected content

Protected content

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners