Join now

Beautiful 53 m² apartment in Berlin-Steglitz

Hi there,

I am renting out my beautiful one-room apartment, located in the beautiful residential and quiet area of Berlin – Steglitz - for a period of six months (1st of November Protected content 1st of May Protected content . You are in the proximity of the famous shopping street – Schlossstrasse – and you have access to a metro station as well Protected content walk). You have 3 supermarkets close by: LIDL, E-Reichelt, Kaiser`s (plus a lot shopping malls if you are a shopaholic).
The apartment has 53 m² and a big balcony. It was fully renovated last year and all the furniture is new. There is a parking lot in the front and also one in the back where you have a nice garden as well.
The apartment is fully furnished and you have everything you need at your disposal. You have a big kitchen and a nice bathroom as well.
• California king size bed (1,80x2.00 m)
• Big sofa
• Big table
• Coffee table
• 2 closets
• 2 lamps
• Dishwasher
• Wash machine and dryer in the basement
• WLAN Internet
• € Protected content costs included Protected content deposit
!!! There might be the possibility to extend your stay with another 6 months!!!
If you are interested PM me or send me an email at valentino. Protected content in which you describe yourself (hobbies, interests, etc). You can also give a call on: Protected content .