Join now

Berlin Crew for Ski and Snowboard Festival?

Hi Everyone,

I’m new to Berlin like many people on this forum.

There is a week long ski festival coming up in Mayrhofen, Austria (April 3-8th). It’s called SnowBombing. It includes: a great line up of DJs; some of the best skiing/snowboarding in the Tyrolean alps (from what I’ve read); and 1, Protected content on Facebook (from nations across EU and also the world).

Here’s a link to the event site: Protected content

As an avid skier and lover of electronic music I’m planning to go. I’m wondering if there are any other like-minded people in this community who are either planning to attend or who would like to arrange a group from Berlin. Aside from the cost reductions of forming a group ( approx. 10% discount for groups of 10 or larger, sharing transportation, etc ) it’d be great to make some ski-spirited friends here in Berlin.

Last year I skied Protected content in Vermont and The Rockies. I’ve have been an expat for 6+ years, having also lived in Latin America. I’ve worked for multinationals like Ernst and Young but also some cool Start Ups. Aside from skiing, I’m planning several events for this summer including tennis in Switzerland and Monte Carlo, Electronic music festivals and cultural festivals too.

For those who are interested I’ve already done considerable research on logistics. I’d be happy to share what I’ve learned and coordinate this trip a la this thread and/or email/messaging (feel free to connect with me).

Looking forward to hearing from any Berlin-based SnowBombers!!!

Cordially,
Adam

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners