Booking.com is growing and hiring! German not req. (Berlin)
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH, one of the support companies in Germany, is looking for Customer Service Executives to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in Berlin.
Do you speak fluent English as one as well of the following languages on a native level and are you looking to work full-time in a positive, energetic and fast paced environment?
We are looking for Turkish, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish speakers to join our growing teams in Berlin!
Our next starting date is: Monday April 7th
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries. This is a full-time Protected content position in scheduled shifts.
- Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
- Delivering high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture within your colleagues.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and native level command of one of the above mentioned languages;
- Available Full-time Protected content and flexible in work schedule;
- In possession of a valid work-permit for Germany.
Would you like to join in on our success? Please visit workingatbooking.com and search for your language in the job search bar - choose Berlin as the location and send us your English cv and motivation statement. We are looking forward to hearing from you!