Join now

British qualified nanny/babysitter (Berlin)

I am a qualified and experienced English nanny who LOVES children! I have over 7 years experience working with children, mainly newborns up to 6yrs. I am currently a part-time volunteer in a school and a part-time nanny for a 7 month old American baby boy in...INDIA!

I will be returning from my adventure at the end of September and looking to start work in Berlin in October Protected content . I have also worked as a nanny/au-pair in Spain, London and other parts of England, as you have probably already gathered I am very happy being in a different country to my own, I just thrive soaking up different cultures. Now I want to settle and start my life in Germany.

I have my pediatric first aid qualification along with a list of other childcare related qualifications (which I can provide upon request) and a full, clean driver's license. But aside from the boring stuff, I am bubbly, fun, sporty, responsible and caring (so I have been told!) and children are my life!

Here are some references from past families. I am still in touch with them if you would like to contact them with any questions. Thanks for reading and don't hesitate to email me: Protected content

Chloe has worked as our au pair since April Protected content until August Protected content . She began looking after our daughter, Emily, when she was 7 months old.
I cannot recommend Chloe enough. Our daughter has developed into a happy, confident, well behaved (most of the time!) little girl and this is mainly due to the care that she receives from Chloe. Chloe creates a fun, relaxed and loving environment for Emily and ensures that there are a variety of different activities on offer throughout the week ranging from feeding the ducks, visiting the library for story time, going to the park and visiting music groups. Chloe also makes sure that Emily gets the opportunity to interact with other children as much as possible.
As Chloe lives with us, we have got to know her on a personal level too. Chloe has a huge amount of energy and a genuine passion for working with children. Her approach to life is positive and fun loving and that has had a huge impact on our daughter. She is extremely trustworthy and a pleasure to be around. Her flexibility and willingness to help has also made life easier for us, as parents juggling work around home life.
As a mum, it is very comforting to know that your child is in safe hands when you can’t be around for them, and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Chloe to any other mum. We couldn’t have wished for a better start for our daughter.
Christina and James

Chloe has been babysitting for our son George (7 months) since he was 2 months old. Most importantly George loves spending time with Chloe and his face lights up whenever he sees her. From a parents' perspective, Chloe is extremely reliable. She is a complete natural with children, and she has been completely at ease with looking after George both during the day and night - whether that may be giving him tea, a bath, putting him to bed etc. We have always felt very relaxed leaving George with Chloe as we know that he is with someone who is very experienced with children and also that has a lovely manner with children.
Chloe is extremely professional and I would recommend her to any parent. We do not have family locally and Chloe has become an extremely valuable part of our network.
Elaine and Greg