We are currently looking for a friendly and dynamic individual to fulfil an internship at our Berlin Office. During this internship you will have the opportunity to actively gain valuable work experience and get a taste of working in a high-speed, innovative startup. The internship is geared towards assisting in business development and marketing strategies putting your skills and knowledge into practice.
• Actively identify and research the market for prospective businesses that can use our monetization services and develop working relationships that turn into revenue both for the client and Paymentwall
• Contribute to Brainstorming sessions for events, promotional activities
• Assist on other adhoc projects
• In addition work on an individual research project and/or personal assignment following the guidelines of your studies. This could be to for example; internal communications, streamlining processes, increase visibility or entering new markets.
• You are fun, friendly yet business savvy at the point of being extremely eloquent to have serious conversations around technical subjects
• Entrepreneurial and curious
• most importantly you need to have great attention to detail, positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines
• must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the Startup culture and community in Berlin and world wide
• Have excellent intercultural competences
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who Should Apply
• Those who are proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do
• Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets
• Ability to work with a cross-functional and extremely diverse team to drive results.
• Candidates should be available full time and able to start as soon as possible
This is not a typical internship, candidates will be expected to take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution.
Paymentwall allows users all over the world to buy digital content, virtual goods and subscriptions utilizing any of the Protected content payment solutions covering various payment types (credit card, debit card, mobile, landline, prepaid, ATM, terminal, bank transfer, direct debit and offers). Paymentwall is privately funded with offices in Berlin, San Francisco, Istanbul, Kiev and Manila.
How to apply
To be considered for the position, please send your resume and tell us why you are interested, what you think is cool about us, and why you would be a good fit for the team in the body of your email. Please make sure you include your earliest starting date and send your application to: Protected content and with the position you are applying for in the subject line.