Learnship Networks GmbH, part of the Bertelsmann media group, is looking for Business English, German, Norwegian and Dutch trainers to teach both online and in-company in Germany (English and German).
Learnship is a global language learning provider founded in Protected content headquartered in Cologne, with offices in Berlin, Paris and Chicago. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom, Protected content . Our teachers are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes/offices through our state-of-the-art Virtual Classroom to teach online courses.
Essential qualifications and skills:
• All applicants must have native-level fluency in their teaching language with native-level intonation, accent, and pronunciation
• Foreign Language Teaching Certification and/or University Degree
• Experience in (business) language teaching strongly preferred
• For English teachers - intermediate or higher level of proficiency in French and/or German
• Business experience strongly preferred
• Comfortable using technology and the internet for online classes
• Energetic and highly-motivated
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Fun working atmosphere with a very international pedagogical support team
• Opportunity to gain experience in e-learning and online teaching utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
• Flexible schedule and ability to work from home (for online teaching)
• An attractive hourly wage
If you are excited about this new, cutting-edge way of language training, please forward your CV/Resume to Protected content with your teaching language in the subject line.
To find out more about Learnship, please visit our website at Protected content .