Join now

CANADA DAY Meetup 2013 (CORRECT VERSION) (Berlin)

July 1st is fast approaching, and before you let a Monday night go by without much fanfare, remember: it will be Canada day. What does Canada day mean for you?

A Canadian in Berlin Ba said “For me, growing up in Winnipeg, it meant summer warmth, a day in the park, and fireworks at the legislative building. After living in Germany for years, it has taken a greater significance – I don’t look like the stereotypical Canadian, but I am proud to be raised watching the CBC while eating dinner with chopsticks, learning French during summer immersion programs, and getting nostalgic when I hear the Log Driver’s Waltz”.
So come celebrate Canada day with other Canadians. We are organizing a shindig at the Best Western Hotel President, July 1st from 6pm onwards, free entry. There will be live streaming of the celebrations in Ottawa, rocking Canadian tunes, beer and wine for purchase – and of course, the niceness that we Canadians are known for.

PS You’ll be able to order food a la carte from the hotel restaurant.

Best Western Hotel President
An Der Urania Protected content , Berlin, Protected content .
Protected content

Facebook: Protected content

Wittenbergplatz (Berlin U-Bahn) is a Berlin U-Bahn station on the U1, the U2, and U3 lines. Bus: An der Urania: 106, 187, M19, M29, M46, N1, N2, N26

To properly gain a headcount please join us at – Protected content

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners