Customer service for travel industry (internship) (Berlin)
GetYourGuide.com is an e-commerce platform for booking tours & activities worldwide, and one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. We offer tours & activities ranging from sightseeing tours in London to shark diving in Capetown and cooking classes in Bangkok. Since going online in October Protected content , our startup has quickly become the German market leader and we are already cooperating with established online travel companies like Opodo, STA Travel, or Kayak.com. Our goal is nothing short of becoming the one-stop destination for finding and booking amazing tours & activities around the world.
Make customers happy. That’s it. Answer their questions and provide them with the best recommendations and advice on various travel offers, or help them with issues after they have made a booking. You will be giving the service via email and over the phone (only inbound calls, no cold calling).
What we offer
• Part-time or full-time internship starting immediately
• Join and observe a fast-growing online travel startup from the inside
• Centrally located Berlin office in hip Berlin Mitte (Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz)
• Lots of perks (free pizza on Fridays, free beer and other beverages, free fruit, soccer table in the office, etc.)
• Work with a super talented and super friendly team
• Duration: flexible (permanent job possible based on performance)
• 25% internship salary raise after 2 months if performance is good
• People and customer first company culture
What you will learn from this internship
• Learn how to work in an challenging, multi-cultural and friendly startup environment
• Learn from the frequent direct exchanges with managers, other employees and founders of the company
• Learn about how first-class customer service works and how technology can assist first-class customer service
• Friendly personality
• Good writing skills
• Fluent in English (good German a big plus)
• Previous experience in customer service desirable
• Experience in the travel industry a plus
Interested? Write us on Protected content with the subject “customer internship”. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!