Join now

Free Mini-Workshop Sat. on Anger and Saying "No" (Berlin)

Hi everyone!

The activity group, "Life - Just Live It" - will be having another free, mini-workshop this Saturday, March 16, from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. All InterNations members are invited to attend - below are the details of the workshop (if you would like to come, please join the Life - Just Live It - activity group and RSVP for the event, as it will help me greatly with planning. Thank you!).

Event details:

Why do we say “yes” when we’d rather say “no?”
Feelings of obligation, not wanting to upset others, hoping to avoid conflict, wanting to be liked, and more. It often seems easier to say “yes” rather than face the undesirable consequences of a “no.” This “yes attitude,” while common, can lead to anger – sometimes quiet and simmering, other times outward and visible.

Both “yes” and “no” are part of life. Saying “yes” when it feels good and saying “no” when you honestly do not want to do something can open you to new solutions, new opportunities and confidence.

In this free, two-hour workshop, we will learn a natural approach to anger and saying “no”. The workshop includes exercises and demonstrations and is given by myself, Rivka Halbershtadt, licensed trainer of the Grinberg Method.

Date: March 16, Protected content
Time: 11: Protected content
Protected content . 60
Protected content (Prenzlauer Berg)

Free entrance - please come in comfortable clothes.

If you need any more information, feel free to send me a message here or call me at - Protected content

Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners