Join now

Free Workshop Tue. March 5 - How to make love last (Berlin)

Hi everyone, I am hosting a free mini-workshop next Tuesday about being healthy in relationships with others. Below are the details, and you can sign up for the event in the activity group "Life- just live it" or on the event's Facebook page, Protected content .

For some, it is easy to immediately love and become friends, and for others, it takes more time. But for all of us, it is a challenge to make the love last - to keep relationships that are warm, interesting, respectful exciting and which give both sides more energy and joy. It is also a challenge to know when it is time to stop and move on.

In this mini workshop, we will learn how to be well in relationships. We will learn how to recognize and break patterns which create complications and difficulties in relationships. There will be practical exercises and demonstrations.

The Mini workshop will be given by myself, Rivka Halbershtadt, licensed trainer of the Grinberg Method. Please wear comfortable clothes that allow movement, as physical exercises are involved.

Event details:

When: Tuesday, March 5, 7:30-9:30 p.m.
Where: Grinberg Method Center Berlin, Winsstr. 60, Protected content (Prenzlauer Berg)

For more info please contact me here or at the following:
Protected content

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners