Join now

Fully furnished room to let as of 01.04.13 (Berlin)

As of 01.04.13 I am subletting a lovely, quiet, fully furnished room in a 2-room, 60 m² flat. The flat was renovated in Protected content is located on the 4th floor of an old building on Rathenowerstr. in Moabit/Tiergarten (5 min from both U and S(ring)-Bahn). Edeka, Lidl, Penny only 5 minutes away. Kiosk at the building's entrance. Cafés and restaurants as well as Stephanplatz close by. The Zoo is only 10 minutes away by U-bahn. Fritz-Schloß-Park nearby, Plötzensee Protected content by bike.

The flat consists of a big bright room, a smaller one, spacious kitchen with a lot of light, separate bathroom with a bathtub/shower and a toilet. The smaller room and kitchen face East and the backyard.

The bigger room faces West and is furnished with a comfortable and stable bunk bed, desk + chair, sofa, coffee table + relaxing armchair, a wardrobe and some shelves. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a dining corner as well as a sofa bed for guests. You would have most of the flat for yourself since the smaller room takes only small space from the flat.

The flat has WiFi Internet connection and is a non-smoking and no-pets place. The room is available as of 01.04.13, short or long term.

You should be a responsible, non-smoker, respectful, quiet, clean and a tidy person with a regular income. You should not be partying at home. You will have a contract with me and will be able to register your address. The rent is Protected content per month, all inclusive. Deposit is required.

If you have questions or wish to arrange to see the place feel free to contact me by providing information about yourself and your plans regarding the room. I would be happy to arrange an interview and show you the flat.

COUPLES : I would prefer to rent the room out to a single person and that is how the rent has been calculated. Naturally the monthly rent will be more for a couple as the bills would be higher.

NOTE : only serious enquiries will be considered. Please do not contact me if you are looking for a different kind of place.

Protected content