Mission: To receive and handle chat inquiries and provide support in German language using the chat applications or through inbound calls. You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several thousand people around the globe, with offices in over 47 countries. The Contact Center handles more than 20,000 telephone based customer service projects every year on a global basis.
• Receiving inquiries through inbound calls and inbound emails within a busy customer service team
• Acting as the first point of contact for all German speaking clients
• Pro-actively responding to customer queries in German and English via inbound calls
• Data inputting and information management
• Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/issues
This is a project based environment and there are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself.
Salary: Protected content
Relocation package for international candidates includes:
• The company will provide you the flight ticket and upon your arrival a taxi will drive you from the airport to the hotel, where you are going to be accommodated up to two weeks. The hotel is situated close to our premises.
Vasilis Perivolas, Recruitment Consultant
Email: Protected content
Tel: Protected content