Join now

GMAT Quant & Verbal Tutoring (Berlin)

Description: Check out my site at Protected content to get a better idea of my training philosophy for GMAT.

I go by an alias, Mr Miagi - as in The Karate Kid - and I do that both because it's more fun and because I still teach for a couple of marketing-oriented schools that hire freelance teachers. So this is just to keep things separated!

I have tutored GMAT both sections since Protected content . My last score was a 780, and I can provide an official score report for that. That's important because many GMAT tutors have not actually taken the test, or have taken only one part of the simulation and now consider themselves "subject experts." This industry is full of dirt, I'm sad to say, and there's no accountability or certification body to set even minimal standards.

Rant aside, you can contact me at Protected content and we can set up an introductory meeting and a diagnostic session. No charge for that, we're just discussing your goals and what kind of program will it take to meet them. I am committed to a realistic assessment of your position, and I'm not just looking to scam you for a few thousand! I want to build a name for the Dojo, and I want that name to be associated with Success and Efficiency, i.e. to get you the score you want with a minimum of fuss.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Berlin Forum