Join now

GORGEOUS FURTUNITURED ROOM IN BERLIN-SPANDAU (Berlin)

The room is 19 square m, Protected content (includes internet/heat/water) in a very cozy area of Spandau with a great oppurtinities for shopping.
You only need 5 minutes by food to a big shopping mall called Spandauer Arkaden or to the old town of Spandau.
There are a lot of transportation possibilities: train, S-Bahn, U-Bahn and Bus. There are two stations that are also only 5 min away from the apartment: S+U Rathaus Spandau (U7) ans S-Stresow.

From the kitchen window one can see the river Havel. It is nice to jog in this area. In the kitchen is a washing machine and a fridge, which you could share with me. Our bathroom is very small with a toillet and a shower.
Unfortunatelly the apartement is located in the 4th floor without lift. As I am young it is no problem for me and hopefully it won´t be one for you. I am almost 21 years old and a student. I am looking forward to listen from you. It doesn´t matter, if you want the apartment for a short- or longterm. Feel free to contact me with any questions. engdeuspa(at)yahoo.de

Berlin Forum