Join now

In search of entry level tourism jobs (Berlin)

Dear Berlin Community,

Having recently completed a Master of Arts in Tourism, Environment and Development at Kings College London, I am in search of exciting career opportunities in Berlin.

I have gained international work experience working for a variety of companies in the tourism sector including Kempinski Hotel and Resort, Kuwait, Méribel Office de Tourisme, France, Houston International Protocol Alliance, Texas, and Hills Balfour, London, United Kingdom.

I have achieved outstanding customer care, communication, organization, time management, teamwork and intercultural skills.

Additionally, I am fluent in English, Dutch, German, with an intermediate level of French.

These skills, combined with my international background have shaped me into an inquisitive, open-minded, and flexible individual and make me highly adaptable within any type of international work environment.

I would highly appreciate any advice that you might have. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or would like to view my CV.

Kind regards,

Winnie Lucas

Berlin Forum