Internship in Business Development - Berlin
kaufDA is the Enabler for "Research Online, Purchase Offline" in Germany and has established itself as the first mover in local promotion search. The company developed a unique, automated technology to regionally target hundreds of localized promotions in over 17,000 different regions in Germany. kaufDA acquired more than Protected content local traffic partners and built up a reach of 12 Mio Unique Visitors. Since March Protected content is part of Axel Springer AG, one of the biggest media companies in Europe and Germany's biggest newspaper publisher. For the past year, kaufDA has internationalized its scope and is now present in France, Russia, Spain and Brazil. Therefore kaufDA is the ideal company to elevate your career.
Intern Business Development International (m/f)
• You will work with our International Team on the development of the Bonial International Group.
• You will directly support the decision making processes in International Business Development.
• Throughout your internship, you will participate in the development of international team communication.
• As part of your internship, you will implement and improve international processes and documentation.
• You will be directly involved in the different phases of our ventures.
• You will be solely responsible for several projects within International Business Development, making decisions based on your analyses and implementing them.
• An exciting role with the perspective to prove yourself in a challenging environment.
• The opportunity to get unique insights into the internationalization efforts of a young internet company.
• Space for creative ideas and project responsibility.
• A highly motivated and ambitious work atmosphere within an international team
• An attractive location in the center of Berlin with very good access to public transport.
• You are a student or recent graduate of Business, Economics or a similar course.
• You have a strong interest in online companies and internet in general and have ideally already worked in this field.
• You have previous experience in a similar field.
• You are a good team player with excellent communication skills and a flexible mindset.
• You are able to prioritize and organize your own work, and enjoy thinking and working analytically.
• You have good knowledge of MS Office, especially excel, and standard browsers.
• You are native Swedish, Norwegian, English, Hungarian or Dutch speaker
Interested? Then send your application to Protected content