Join now

Interviewees for Master thesis needed (Berlin)

Dear InterNations community,

My name is Alois and I am currently writing my Master thesis about inpatriates (employees of a multinational company who are from a foreign country, but are transferred from a foreign subsidiary to the company’s home country).

Therefore, I am looking for people from abroad who are currently transferred or have been transferred to a German company. I am collecting experiences from inpatriates to develop practical recommendations for an efficient adjustment and integration process. To do so, I would like to gather your experiences during your assignment here in Germany in personal interviews. The interviews will be conducted in English or German.

Of course all information will at all times be fully confidential. Only aggregated results from the study will be used for reporting.
All interviewees will receive a business report with practical recommendations resulting from the study.

It would be great if you are willing to support me! I am looking forward to hear your experiences.

You can contact me via Protected content or via InterNations to get further information about my research and the interviews.

Please forward my contact information if you know an inpatriate.
Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Alois

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners