Join now

Job Opportunity: Java Developer (Berlin)

My client is an extremely successful international e-commerce platform, based in the tech hub of Europe, Berlin! They are looking for top quality Java developers to join their growing team. You can expect lot of challenges with rewarding salary.

Your responsibilities:
-Continuously design, develop, test and maintain back-end components with focus on high performance and availability
-Propose and implement ideas and solutions aimed to improve the software quality and software architecture of the components.
-Work closely with Product Owners, QA and other engineering teams in an agile environment to assist and influence new components and products
-Push limits of product innovation and improve continuously by studying the latest advancements in technology and methods

Desired Skills and Experience
-I am searching for Java software developers with the following skills and qualifications-
-You have fundamental experience as a Java software developer in web environments
-You have a good understanding of agile software development processes and methods
-You have experience using the Java frameworks Spring and Hibernate or similar technologies
-You know how to use the development tool Maven
-You enjoy working in agile teams, are eager for responsibility and you contribute in technical as well as non-technical ways
-Good communication skills, including in English, round off your profile

Interested? Don't miss this unique and great opportunity! Send me your CV or contact me for more information.

Berlin Forum