Join now

Job Opportunity: Java Software Developer (Berlin)

Hi,

My name is Bruno and I work for an IT recruitment company, Jefferson Wolfe.

My client is an extremely successful international e-commerce platform, based in the tech hub of Europe, Berlin! They are looking for top quality Java developers to join their growing team.

Your responsibilities:
-Continuously design, develop, test and maintain backend components with focus on high performance and availability
-Propose and implement ideas and solutions aimed to improve the software quality and software architecture of the components.
-Work closely with Product Owners, QA and other engineering teams in an agile environment to assist and influence new components and products
-Push limits of product innovation and improve continuously by studying the latest advancements in technology and methods

I am searching for Java software developers with the following skills and qualifications:
-You have fundamental experience as a Java software developer in web environments
-You have a good understanding of agile software development processes and methods
-You have experience using the Java frameworks Spring and Hibernate or similar technologies
-You know how to use the development tool Maven
-You enjoy working in agile teams, are eager for responsibility and you contribute in technical as well as non-technical ways
-Good communication skills, including in English, round off your profile

Interested? Don't hesitate to send me your CV or to contact me for more information at this address: Protected content

Berlin Forum