Kindergarten - Native English speaking teacher (Berlin)
Multi Lingua, an international kindergarten in Berlin Charlottenburg is searching for a native English speaking teacher ( Protected content ) for the bilingual reception pre-school class Protected content old children) starting in mid-August or September Protected content .
Requirements for a native English speaking preschool teacher’s position:
- A degree in education or previous professional working experience with a group of Protected content old children;
- A native English speaker with excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Experience in developing oral speech in children;
- At least intermediate German skills (B1);
- Be able to plan, prepare, develop and conduct various educational activities;
- Excellent communication skills with children and their parents;
- Excellent team-working skills;
- Be confident, creative, open and motivated.
Please apply by email with your CV (in German or English), a copy of your passport page with personal details and copies of your educational certificates / references to info(a)multilingua-berlin.de