Join now

legal actions and documents (Berlin)

Hello all,

I will move soon to Berlin, on which I already have a job.
But I need to take care of several legal things and have some doubts.

I know that the first step should be the Registration, but I still don’t have a place to stay…
Do I need a house agreement to do the registration?
I’m planning to get only a room on a WG. Will I get a house agreement in that situation?

What do I need and where shall I go to get the following documents:
- Freedom of Movement Certificate (Freizugigkeitsbescheinigung).
- German tax card.
- Social security card.

I also need to create a bank account and a health insurance. Any advice for those?

Thanks for your help.

Berlin Forum