Join now

Long-term home for Finnish couple from May 2015 > (Berlin)

Hello everyone,

We are looking home for us to stay in Berlin. I work as a concept designer for Finnish broadcasting company. My spouse is an engineer, currently looking for a position in his field.

We are living now in a subrental apartment in Schöneberg, but we'd like to have our "own home" soon. As we haven't lived in Berlin for a long time, we don't have a schufa, but we will do our best to proof our reliability by providing alternative documents, safety deposit and advanced rent payments, if needed.

We are both interested in arts and culture, music and life generally. I have just started learning ikebana and my spouse is learning photographing, so I guess we are quite normal adults. Harri is rational and peaceful man, whilst I'm more extrovert and silly. In a good way, I hope!

We do have two cats. Vaccinations and pet passports are valid and there are no behavioural problems. Just cats. With funny ears ;) They are cornish rex breed - so they don't shed fur.

We are looking *empty* rental apartment in area of Berlin with at least 1 bedroom and 60 sqm. It doesn't matter, if the place need a renovation, we are interested in every option. Please don't hesitate to contact, if you know anything that could help us find a home!

If you could help us to get right documents or share an advice who could help us to find a place, we'd be happy to know.

And by saying that, I want to state how happy I am I have found this website and I hope to be part of community helping by using my connections and skills, if needed.

With sunny greetings from Finland!

(To contact us: use InterNations' private message, thank you.)

Berlin Forum