Business Intelligence Manager (m/f)
SponsorPay is the European market leader in the field of virtual currency monetization for Online Games, Social Apps and Social Networks. We are a rapidly growing & VC backed start-up headquartered in Berlin with satellite offices in San Francisco, Paris and London.
Given the fast-paced market environment and the start-up nature of our business, we are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial, outstanding personalities - continuously striving to make our business better; day-by-day, every day. As Business Intelligence Manager (m/f) in our office in Berlin you will report directly to our CTO.
* You conduct quantitative analyses to support the decision-making process for management and all business units. Your results have a significant and immediate impact on the business performance of SponsorPay.
* You gather user requirements for business intelligence systems and translate them to new processes, reports and tools. In particular, you design and implement changes to our enterprise-level business intelligence platform, in close cooperation with our IT development and system administration team.
* You design processes and hold trainings that ensure that the insights gathered are used by the rest of the company on a day-to-day basis. You continuously strive towards giving everyone in the company the optimum business information that he or she needs.
Your Skills and Qualifications
* An excellent university degree from a well-reputed institution
* Previous relevant work experience as business intelligence manager or in a similar role
* Data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling. Strong ability to analyze user requirements and on this basis, build front-end BI applications.
* Real-world experience of business intelligence platforms such as Jaspersoft, CrystalReports or Microstrategy a big plus
* Very fluent in SQL and Excel.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a passion to identify and solve problems thoroughly and efficiently
* Very self driven. The ability to multi task and to work autonomously.
* You are ready to work in a fast-paced, challenging startup environment
What we offer
* A competitive remuneration package
* A working environment in which your contribution can, and will, make the difference.
* A fun place to work, located in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals - Berlin.
Apply online at Protected content