Join now

Looking for a flat share/WG starting July 16th (Berlin)

Hello all,

We are a fun, easy-going responsible couple looking for a room in a safe, centrally located neighborhood in Berlin.

We are an international couple living in Mexico City. I'm American from San Diego (Corporate English Trainer) and my boyfriend is from Mexico City (Software Engineer). We are planning to travel around Europe for Protected content having Berlin as our base and we will arrive on July 16th. We are looking to share an apartment in a furnished room with like-minded individuals while we are there.

We have lived in other countries and enjoy diverse cultures. We speak English and Spanish, (a little Italian-me) and (a little German-him). More about our interests: I enjoy playing soccer and touch rugby on the weekends and am a vegetarian. We love movies, reading, cooking, travelling and hanging out with friends. My boyfriend loves science, mathematics, documentaries and studying all sorts of subjects. His dream is to live in Germany so we have chosen Berlin as our base and we would like to study and practice German while there.

Please let me know if any of you or your friends have any rooms/leads/offers/ideas?!

Thank you so much!! Warm regards from Mexico! ;)

-Charmaine and Gabriel

Berlin Forum