Join now

Looking for a flatshare/WG (Berlin)

Hello my Berlin friends,

I am looking for a flatshare in Berlin. I intend to move in around 1st July. Looking for a room in the neighbourhood of Mitte, Kreuzberg, Prenzauler Berg, Friedrichshain, Wedding.

Budget is Protected content to Protected content .

Lil bit of Background: My name is Anirudh Narla(Ani) and I turn 25 in October.

I love travelling and been to over 30 countries,backpacked across 4 continents. I am young at heart and enjoy friday nights, love to meet new people, experience new culture and a big fan of the movies. Big runner and enjoy swimming. Love to eat - vegetarian at heart but I do eat Chicken (confusing, I know).

Love playing badminton, going for a run, love the water and enjoy swimming. I am pretty easy to get along with and if you feed me a cookie/brownie once a while and I will be at your command.

What will I do in Berlin ? I am going to be working for a Tech startup called SponsorPay as a Product Manager.

Here’s my Facebook link so you know that I’m a real human (either that or I’ve done a really good job creating a fake life): Protected content

If you have any friends or friends of friends looking for a tenant, please please let me know

Even if you don't have a flat/room I would like to get to know you and totally hang out :) :)