Join now

Looking for a roomy? Aug 1st (Berlin)

Hey there,

My name is Alice. I just started working in Berlin and moved from Munich to the capital.
I am looking for a new room to stay (for at least 5 months or longer) since my first one is only available till July 31st.
Right now I'm living at Prenzlauer Berg. As you can imagine it's a super nice area to live in where I would love to stay.
If it's not going to be Prenzlauer Berg I'm sure Berlin has a lot of other great areas to offer!
The most important thing for me is that my new home is not too far from work (Potsdamer Platz).

I am easy going and have already shared apartments with people from all over the world during my studies in Hawaii, Brussels and Germany.
Because of my great experiences living abroad I would love to live together with an English native speaker.
As me being a native German speaker it would create a win-win situation:
Me being able to keep my English in shape. You being able to pick up some German skills :)

I am a positive open minded person and very much interested in getting to know new people.
Besides work I am an active person who likes going out for a drink or two as much as going to the theater or movies.
I do a lot of sports like going to the gym, running, playing squash or anything that's a fun sports activity.

I hope I could give you a good first impression of myself!

I am looking forward to hearing from you!!!

Cheers
Alice

Berlin Forum