Join now

looking for a subtenant MITTE 1.11.2021-30.04.2022 (Berlin)

Hi, I am moving temporarily abroad and am looking for a reliable subtenant (Untermieter*in) for my furnished Altbau apartment in Mitte, located in a quite street in the area of Brunnenkiez and Acker Str./Invaliden Str.
The apartment consists of: a living room with a large balcony (3,9 x 1,5 m) overlooking beautiful gardens of the neighbouring houses , a bedroom with a double bed Protected content wide), a kitchen, a bathroom and a corridor. All rooms are accessible via corridor, meaning, no kitchen in the living room and no Durchgangszimmer. The apartment is beautifully arranged and well kept. It has traditional wooden floor (Holzdielen) in the rooms and Italian terracotta flooring in the kitchen and bathroom. All windows are new, the house has been renovated (saniert) three years ago and is very well isolated.
The apartment is small, 51 qm, therefore suitable for a single person only or for a couple who sleeps in one bed. It is fully furnished, has a dishwasher, and a washing machine with a dryer function. There is a large desk, so home office is possible. There is a piano which your are welcome to play provided you are a trained musician.
The monthly rent (Warmmiete) is EUR Protected content a single person and EUR Protected content two people. The rent covers as well electricity, broadcasting fee and the Internet. The deposit (Kaution) is EUR Protected content . All payable the day we sign the contract to my German bank account.
If you are interested please introduce yourself via email to me at: karolina.miller(at)gmail(dot)com, providing AS A MINIMUM following information: your age, your name and surname, your occupation and current place of work, whether you intend to rent my flat with a partner or alone, if with partner then his/her age and occupation, whether you can provide a proof of your monthly income or not, what kind of visa (Aufenthaltsbewilligung) in Germany do you have, whether you have the Haftpflichtversicherung in Germany or not.
The neighbourhood is busting with bars and restaurants, which is of a great advantage as no social events are permitted at my place.
The apartment is in the 2nd floor, there is a lift in the house.
Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks! Karolina

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners