Customer Alliance is a young and successful internet start-up based out of Berlin. We are currently helping more than 1,000 hotels collect and analyze hotel reviews/recommendations to increase direct bookings and save valuable management time.
We are searching for highly motivated team members to support our team!
Sales Managers / Junior Sales Managers / Sales Trainees / Interns
(>20 open entry- and senior level positions) We hire for Spirit!
What we offer:
- A sales career in one of Berlin’s hottest start-up companies.
- 30 motivated international team members from the USA, Germany, Spain, Chile, UK etc.
- Experience in the dynamics of building a new company and creating something big.
- The opportunity to work with an innovative product and service that really helps hotels.
- Personal and professional development opportunities to reach your individual goals.
- Servicing new accounts, consulting on review management, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential hotels.
- Focus sales efforts by conducting online webinars and trainings
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and result reports, such as daily sales reports.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
English as a second language plus a mother tongue in one of the following languages:
Dutch, German, Spanish, French
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills and Motivation for Sales.
Contact: Mr. Torsten Sabel
E-Mail: Protected content
Internet: Protected content
Facebook: Protected content